On occasion employees will need expert help and support in their employment to help them negotiate, process or deal with allegations against them in the course of their employment. We provide advice that add value to their personal circumstances and represent employees in processing related claims arising from the termination of their employment.
WHAT WE DO
- Review contracts of employment to ensure it clearly specifies the agreed terms and conditions
- Provide guidance on how to process a grievance, complaint, bullying and harassment, discrimination or how to or respond to such a complaint and/or a disciplinary or performance procedure
- Advise on discrimination issues including issues arising from maternity leave, request to work part time and discrimination claims
- Advise on termination arrangements, selection for redundancy, bonus and restrictive covenant advice
- Representation in employment claims including but not limited to claims for unfair dismissal, payment of wages, discrimination and personal injury claims for stress at work