Tuesday 7th November 2017, Washington DC, 6:00 – 8:00pm EST
CC Solicitors and our Innangard colleagues across Europe and China are delighted to participate in the International Employers Forum event on Tuesday 7th November in Washington DC, 6:00 – 8:00pm EST.
The panel will cover:
· The new employer-friendly changes to employment law in France introduced by President Macron
· Termination of Employment Contracts in China
· CATEXIT: what are the implications for employers if Catalonia breaks away from Spain?
· The developing impact of Brexit for multinational employers in the UK
· Whistleblowing in Ireland – the consequences of a protected disclosure
· The new focus on Smart Working in Italy
· William D. Wright – Fisher Phillips (United States)
· Jingbo (Jason) Lu – River Delta Law Firm (People’s Republic of China)
· Colleen Cleary – CC Solicitors (Ireland)
· Anna Cozzi – Daverio & Florio (Italy)
· Juan José Hita Fernandez – Fornesa Abogados (Spain)
· Sarah Chilton – CM Murray LLP (United Kingdom)
· Mathilde Houet Weil – Weil & Associés (France)
When: Tuesday, November 7th 2017 from 6pm to 8pm EST
Where: Cosmos Club Washington DC, 2121, Massachusetts Ave, NW Washington DC.
Cocktails and light refreshments will be served, there is no charge for this event.
International Employers Forum events focus on international trends in employment law and are a great way to expand your network while learning the latest developments. Attendees include international employment law attorneys, human resource executives, business owners and anyone tasked with managing employees.